We are looking for you as an intern
We are an education centre that provides free german classes for female refugees.
Starting February/March 2020 we are looking for an intern who would like to support us in the areas of the programme of courses, public relations activities and in everyday office life. We offer internships from 4 to 6 months.
We need support in the following areas:
- collaboration in the german classes, computer classes and cooking classes
- support in the development of future prospects
- assistance in administration work an the daily tasks of our education centre
- development of new ideas and concepts for own projects
- intercultural exchange with the students
- acquisition of possible subsidies
- coordination of volunteers
- public relations activities
We offer a versatile internships with flexible tasks and a friendly and dedicated guidance.
We are excited to meet a culturally sensitive woman who would like to engage in the topics of refuge and migration. We are hoping for new ideas and feedback, as well as structure and stustainability.
Unfortunatly we can’t offer payment, but instead an interesting range of tasks, the possibility to develop your own projects and a multidisciplinary team of coworkers.
Please send comprehensive applications in PDF format to: email@example.com