- creative courses
- intercultural communication
- open meeting places
- ‘learn to learn’: tutoring alone or in groups for our students
- sewing groupOnce a week some of our students and some volunteers meet to have some coffee and cake while talking and sewing, knitting or crocheting. It doesn’t matter if you have experience or not – everybody is welcome to learn from each other. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SEWIST TO TEACH OUR GROUP! YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A PROFESSIONAL SEWIST, YOU ONLY NEED TO HAVE SOME FUN TEACHING AND SEWING WITH OTHER WOMEN (:
If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- cooking classSince 2016 we cook in our group under the slogan ‘learning from each other’. Each time one women picks a recipe from her country and explains it to all the other women. We cook together, speak a lot of german and in the end, of course, eat our freshly made dishes together. Aside from that we finished another project called ‘international cooking’, running from 2015 to 2016. In this project a group of women from one country or region selected a meal together and teached the other women how to make it. Like that we cooked ourselves around the world-from Somalia to Yemen.
- computer classesIn our computer classes our students have the possibility to learn e.g. how to use a mouse, programs like Word or the Internet browser, to write with the touch system or send an email. We also help with individual projects like applying for jobs, searching for a flat, finding out how to get to a place, doing some research and so on. For us it is very important to work in small groups and help in each individual case. Therefore there is no compulsory attendance. The courses should be seen as a small help for integration into our society. We offer computer classes three times a week. For more information please write an email to: email@example.com.
- conversation courseOur conversation courses take place every Thursday between 12 a.m. and 2 p.m., first for beginners and afterwards for advanced students. With tea, coffee and cookies we are playing, reading, laughing and speaking together.
- capoeira classSince this years october our students can take part in a capoeira class. Capoeira is a cobination of dancing and martial arts, perfect for improving ones strength, flexibility, endurance and self-esteem. It’s also a perfect opportunity to connect with other students!
- bike-projectSTarting asa cooperation with SOLWODI, the IPZ and St. Eduard, now in the hands of many volunteers, we offer a bicycle project. Man yof our students wish to learn how to ride a bike in order to move around more easily and independently. For that we need your help: We are looking for a woman who would like to support our student during a project of 4 months. Please contact us via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (030-91566720)